Welcome Note

Hiya!

Hmm... Well I got the inspiration for this blog just last week Thursday! and I really hope that I am able to see it through to the end.

Anyways, how did it happen? I went to the bank o! One of these our banks here in Naija and I had to queue up as usual (rolling my eyes). There was a new staff; well I had never seen her before even though I go to that particular bank like once in three months.
She was pretty (not beautiful) but okay and I was admiring her weave. In the process, I thought to myself... how do I get series of weaves and hairstyle pictures to choose from.



...then it came to me!!! I can make it available for others; I don't have to wait for someone else to do this. Basically, I'm an internet freak, I google anything and everything you can possibly think of. So this blog is all about hairstyles, majorly Nigerian but hairstyles generally.

Welcome to www.hairstylesnaija.blogspot.com !!!
 

Copyright © More Hairstyles Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger