Puffs Puff and Knots

Hmmm.... Lets see. Today I'm talking about puff and knot hairstyles. Hairstyles like every other thing (cooking, arts, fashion) is all about creativity.


The "puff puff" hairstyle as is commonly called in Nigeria or "Ajan kolo kolo" as the Yorubas call it, is a hairstyle formally known to be made for children, people trying to grow their hair or made for cultural purposes.

However, all of these have evolved overtime and people have of course gotten more creative as shown by the pictures below:

Which of them would you make?

From the pictures, the Hairstyle has obviously evolved from the commonly known "puff puff" as shown above to "Afro puff" as shown below.



From Afro Puffs to the "Bantu Knots"

Then to the combination of weaves with knots and finally extra creativity shown by tinting the colour of
the hair!
            
Black is really beautiful, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think I have seen a blonde with knots. So go get creative!!!
    Your confidence and the way you carry yourself will also go a long way in making you more beautiful.

Me, I'm going to get me some knots. ;)
 

Copyright © More Hairstyles Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger