Alicia Keys' new Haircut


In choosing our hairstyles, we cannot deny the fact that celebrities will always set the pace, just like fashion and so many other things. Well, for a while now short hair has been in vogue and Alicia Keys decided to get a hair makeover!

The singer tweeted. Along with photos of several different ways she styled her new hair.

Look what I done did!!;-))) its an #aknewday in EVERY way!!!! ;-) ))) 
In the pics, Keys gives a more defining look at just how much hair she chopped off, a star who has never been in public with hair that is just chin length.  The premiere of her cut coincides with the release of her latest single, “New Day.”
I like a little bit of everything,” she once told InStyle of her hairstyle inspiration. “When I was younger I was strictly told to wear only braids. But now I love it straight. I love it curly. I love it partially braided and combed to the back. I really love when it covers my eyes a little bit—then there’s a little mystery.”
Her new, chin-length hair cut is the most daring style move Keys has made.
What do you think of Alicia Keys’ new hairstyle?
 

Copyright © More Hairstyles Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger