Similar Blog!

My blog is not the only one that talks about hairstyle. I found another blog that is all about hair and nothing else. The name of the blog is called “Cute Girls Hairstyles.” The blog own is Mindy. This blog is really fabulous and I really think you guys should check it out! I know you will like it because it is similar between my blog and her blog because we both talk about hair. So, if you like my blog you will like hers too!   Here!!

   Actually I’ll be honest sometimes I get Ideas from her blog because sometimes I don’t know what to write here! I only talk about the easy hairstyles though. I like to write about things that I can do myself. She haves a lot of cute hairstyles that I can’t do. She picks really difficult hairstyles a lot.  

The excellent  thing though is that she show you step by step how she does it. She puts videos, pictures, and important tips about hairstyles and products. I love it because she really loves hairstyles just like me! I know this because I can see it on her blog.

   I like to look at the website when I am doing my hair. This website is so magnificent that I was on it for like two days straight! So be careful! HaHa. I do like her blog even better than my own blog but mine is still wonderful too so don’t stop reading my blog! Just in case if she forgets to update her blog with new ideas there are plenty of older blog entries to give you ideas on what to do with your hair (just like me!).  She has plenty of ideas for both short hair a long hair.

Check out her blog and try out a hairstyle! They are easy do once you look at the videos. Then leave me a comment or picture to show me what you did!  Talk to you soon!
 

Copyright © More Hairstyles Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger