Horrible Hair at the Oscars!!

This week I am going to talk about the worst celebrity hairstyles at the Academy Awards. I want to talk about this because sometimes famous people make their hair ugly. They just show up to these fancy places, and don’t do their hair good they just put their hair ugly. What is the point of having a team of stylists if they don’t do the famous hair looking drop dead gorgeous? If I was famous I would put my hair glamourous so I would take people's breath away.

Look at this lady. People are saying bad things about her because of how she put their hairs. I agree with them. Why did this woman want that hair? It is so messy! Some people liked it but I really think it doesn’t look good enough for the most famous night for movies. She should have should put her hair really fancy because she knew she was going to be in tv.
But the worst one is this girl. It looks like rats are living in her hairs! What was she thinking?!?! I can’t believe her team of stylists let her go to the awards like that. She should have done a smooth bun instead.... Maybe she should read my blog about mousse... that could help her! You can check out more bad hair from the oscars here.





 

Copyright © More Hairstyles Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger