Locks of Love

I know that I usually give tips for hair styling, but today I want to talk about something a little different. I want to talk about how you could help people who have no hair! Did you know that people who have cancer lose their hair? This is especially hard for girls who are like me in middle school. But, did you also know that you can donate your hair for people that lost their hair for cancer? There is this website called Locks of Love You can go here to learn more about the rules about donating your hair. 

It is very intense for people to do this. Look at this video I found of a girl shaving her head for locks of love:

  
            I think this girl is so crazy! I cannot believe she shaved her whole head. But I would do the same thing if my brother or family had the same thing happen to them. If they had cancer I would shave my hair for them. This girl did it for people she didn't know so that is pretty brave.Thats really good she is doing this to help cancer people.  
            I find it interesting because people need hair. I could love to help too. All of us could help. You don't have to shave your whole head to donate your hair to locks of love. You can just cut 9 inches off. Then they will make a wig out of your hair and then they give the wig to girls that have cancer. There are lots of rules though about like dying your hair and things like that. Make sure you go to the website to learn more about how to donate your hair to this place. Any girl that have long hair should donate their hair to the Lack of love!

Have you ever donate before? Do you know someone that did? Leave me a comment about what you think. 
 

Copyright © More Hairstyles Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger