Quinceanera!


Have you ever been to a quinceanera? Well, if you have then you know all the best party ever with the prettiest dresses and most gorgeous hair styles. If you have not ever been to one, then sit back, relax, and check out my thoughts on quinceanera hairstyles. They are really wonderful and I know you guys will like them. I need to warn you though-- there are some really cute ones but there are others that are extremely hideous!

For example:

Here is what you should not do.


That humongous feathers on the side are all wrong. It is way too much. Then, the actual hair is just like a pony tail on the side. It is too simple.

Here is how to have an accessory in your hair and make it look good:

This is better because the flower is not taking over her whole head. It is just a really pretty extra thing. Its not really messy either. It is designed really good. The hair is tight and in place. There are no hairs hanging down. Its very clean, shiney, put together, and I just love it! The crown is in the perfect place and she looks like a princess for the day. That is what a quinceanera is all about!

I had my quinceanera last October, and here is what my hair looked like.




























If you are looking for something for your party you can look at this article. It talks about wedding too. Let me know which style is your favorite!

 

Copyright © More Hairstyles Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger