When I wake up in the morning sometimes I am tired, and sometimes I am ready to go. But no matter how I’m feeling when I wake up I am thinking “What should I do with my hair today.” It is really hard when we don’t know what to do with our hair. When I go to school I usually just straighten my hair because it is easy but when I go to parties I do my hair really pretty. I guess it is because when I am at school I really don’t care what my hair looks like but sometimes “OMG my hair is so messed up!” I think all of us girls wish we had more easy ideas on how to make pretty hair for school. So, since my blog is all about hair, I decided to search for something to fix our problem.

Here is what I found:

Hair for school

This article is called “10 quick and easy hairstyles for the new school year” and the hairstyles are perfect for girls my age in middle school. First of all they are really easy to do. So even when I’m tired I can still do my hair so it looks cool and nice. They describe how they do the hair but not in a really long way. They just have the details that are really important and there is a picture for every hairstyle. My favorite one is a hair bow that is really a simple one but still really pretty. That is really good for anything you wear or anywhere you want to go.  Its picture 3 it says “Popping a bow into your hair is a feminine touch that takes just seconds to do but makes you look like you've spent time carefully planning your look for the day.” That means it is girly, pretty, and fashion but it is still easy. That sounds like a perfect hairstyles for school.

Comments:
You guys should try out some of these hairstyles and tell me how they go! You should leave comments about what kind of hair stuff you want to read next too. Comment! :)
 

Copyright © More Hairstyles Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger